We are recruiting experienced Vehicle Technicians for our client based in Heathrow.Our client is one of the well-known motor dealerships in London and surrounding areas.
Our technicians repair, service and maintain all vehicles to an excellent standard of workmanship and therefore achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction. Working with internal and external customers, we are looking for someone who can:
- Produce saleable hours to hours attended at minimum 100%
- – Lead on our policy of fix right first time
- – Complete all paperwork to a high professional standard
- – Maintain a high degree of personal standards and conduct.
- – Show respect for and co-operate with all members of the team to achieve business goals and objectives.
- – Maintain working area in a safe, clean and tidy condition at all times.
- – Be aware and keep up to date with technical changes and specifications.
- – Ensure a safe working practice is adopted at all times.
Our ideal candidate will be a gold standard technician with an ATA diagnostic certificate, but we will consider applicants with a part 3 qualification in light vehicle repair. Ideally you will have at least 2 years recent experience working in a franchised main dealer environment, although we will consider applicants with other experience, as long as they are efficient in the areas of head gasket, cam belt and other component replacement.
Ability to undertake MOT is desirable but not essential.
- Salary: basic of up to £28k plus bonuses