Due to continued growth, our client currently looking to recruit experienced and motivated Insurance Sales Representatives to join their busy sales team in Lancaster.
This busy and rewarding role requires a proactive sales professional who has previous experience of personal and commercial lines insurance gained within an insurance broking environment.
The role involves promoting a wide range of personal lines/commercial lines insurance products to new and existing customers as well as servicing existing policies and responding quickly to our client’s policy requests. A proven, successful sales record is advantageous. You will be dealing with customers and insurers both face to face and over the telephone. Therefore it is essential you are able to provide excellent customer service at all times.
- You will be reliable and able to stay calm under pressure, working in a busy office as part of a professional team.
- Efficiency and accuracy are essential skills and you should be computer literate.
- Previous experience of CDL is advantageous but not essential for the role.
- Candidates should have knowledge of FCA regulatory requirements – professional qualifications such as Cert CII would be of assistance but not a pre requisite to this position.
- Their employees are given the opportunity to join the Cert CII programme.
- Office hours are Monday – Friday 9.00 – 5.30 and Saturday mornings 9.00 – 12.00.
- Each week (except for Bank Holidays) you will be allocated a half day (variable) so you will be working a 5 day week.
Basic £19,000 OTE £24,000
Please note we are not looking to recruit trainees at present.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have any relevant experience of working within the personal/commercial lines broking industry.