We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join our busy Bodyshop team. Our client is a well known motor dealership and due to continued growth the are looking to add more customer service advisors to their team. Their performance has been continuing growth recognising the quality of service provided to our customers. As such we require a self-motivated individual, who is able to use their own initiative to work alongside our existing team in our busy Bodyshop.
The Ideal candidate will:
· Knowledge of Kerridge and Autoflow
· Understanding of cycle times and key to key
· Competent in planning logistics
· Updating databases
· Understanding of Data Protection Policy
· Possess a flexible approach and a positive attitude
· Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
· Help achieve sales targets as set out by Bodyshop Manager
· Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
· Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
· Comply with Company administrative procedures i.e.
complete job cards etc
Working 40 hours per week with 1 in 3 Sunday.
Salary: Salary for this role is £17,500 plus OTE £21,500.